Syracuse, NY ... Where We Find the Lions®
The Lion Group is a Midwest Legal Recruitment Firm based in Syracuse, NY with National Reach. We specialize in corporate in-house counsel talent, compliance professionals, law partners and lateral groups.
In the constant state of US and Global economic change, Employers both Corporations and Corporate Defense Law Firms rely on The Lion Group, a Midwest legal recruiting firm, to recruit and place executives, in-house legal counsel, compliance professionals, attorneys and law partner talent.
Corporations rely on us for sourcing legal and compliance talent such as general counsel, chief compliance officer, deputy general counsel, division general counsel and division compliance managers, senior corporate counsel corporate counsel and contract administrators. We serve the Fortune 500 and other publicly traded companies, the largest private employers to companies with 100+ employees or $50 million in revenue and growing.
Corporate Defense Law Firms rely on us to present strategic law partners with portable business of $300,000 to $20 million. We have a 10 year history of placing single partners, groups and opening new offices for our clients. Our law firm clients have been the Am Law 100 & 200 and corporate defense law firms of $50 million and 75 attorneys or more.
Legal recruiting is our forte. At law schools, corporations and law firms locally here in Syracuse, NY lawyers call us headhunters while others call us legal recruiters or legal search consultants, either way we get the job done and our clients are happy with our in-house attorney, compliance and law partner placements in Syracuse, NY.
Ask These Questions
For Syracuse Employers, do these questions or scenarios apply to you?
- Our corporate legal department is looking to add another in-house attorney.
- Human Resources posted a position on a job board but the quality of attorney candidates were not sufficient.
- We have in-house recruiters, but they are either under staffed or do not know how to find the best legal talent for open positions.
- We are exploring our first in-house corporate counsel hire.
- I am curious about your legal recruiting process.
- We would like assistance with law partner recruiting.
- Our corporate defense law firm would like to discuss our options for opening a new office or a possible combination.
- Why Partners are leaving your law firm?
For Syracuse Legal & Compliance talent, do these questions or scenarios apply to you?
- I’m at a Big law firm. How do I land an in-house job?
- My law partner group would like to explore new law firm opportunities.
- What are the steps in the lateral move process for law partners?
- What are the components of the lateral partner questionnaire?
- What should I expect for law partner compensation?